Melissa Jane, 21, femme little girl.
You'll find me obsessing over things such as feminism, theatre, cats, and television.
the Snow White blog, the pink femme blog, the nsfw blog
Posts tagged with Azula.
Long Feng: Now comes the part where I double-cross you. Dai Li, arrest the Fire Nation princess. I said, arrest her! What is wrong with you!
Azula: It’s because they haven’t made up their minds. They’re waiting to see how this is going to end.
Long Feng: What are you talking about?
Azula: I can see your whole history in your eyes. You were born with nothing, so you’ve had to struggle, connive, and claw your way to power. But true power: the divine right to rule, is something you’re born with. The fact is, they don’t know which one of us is going to be sitting on that throne, and which one is going to be bowing down. But I know, and you know. Well?
Long Feng: You’ve beaten me at my own game.
Azula: Don’t flatter yourself. You were never even a player.
Littlefinger: Prominent families often forget a simple truth, I’ve found.
Cersei: And which truth is that?
Littlefinger: Knowledge is power.
Cersei: Seize him. Cut his throat. Stop. Oh, wait, I’ve changed my mind, let him go. Step back three paces. Turn around. Close your eyes. Power is power.
30 Day Avatar The Last Airbender Challenge; Day 21: Favorite Character - Princess Azula.
There are about a million and one reasons why Azula is not only the most fierce villain on ATLA, but also the most fierce overall character.
1. She’s only fourteen years old and accomplished everything that everyone else in the fire nation couldn’t, including her father. They spent a hundred years looking for the Avatar, and although Zuko found him first, she still found him on her own. If it wasn’t for Katara and her healing abilities, Azula would have been the one to kill the Avatar and basically lead the fire nation to victory. It took other members of the fire nation a hundred years to try to get into Ba Sing Se with no success. But Azula and two of her friends did it in a couple of days.
2. She’s two years younger than her brother and he’s always been her bitch. She’s the prodigy, can bend blue fire, and can create lightning no matter what. Zuko couldn’t do it even when Iroh taught him.
3. She was able to fight off all four elements including the Avatar. (and Sokka lol)
4. If her friends didn’t betray her at the boiling rock, Ozai would have become Phoenix King and the fire nation would have taken over the world. Point. Blank. Period.
5. Not to mention that she uses her fire as rockets and used her hairpiece to keep from falling to her death. QUEEN B.
best line in the entire series
I was doodling korra while imaging what has happened between Aang’s time and Korra’s time… then, somehow end up this piece: Korra’s firebending training… with Azula. Cuz Azula seems to be a perfect teacher for young unpatient Avatar. I know it’s impossible, but it really doesn’t matter cuz I just want to see it. Don’t take it seriously~